The Proof is in the Layering
As the name suggests, the Hästens Superia is a frame bed that is superior to the rest. Superia contains Hästens’ double spring systems. Just like any other component in a Hästens bed, the springs are a science in themselves, and are one of the most important parts of your bed. The springiness, durability and “softness” of the springs are key factors when it comes to how well you sleep at night and, in turn, how good you feel during the day. The newly-developed spring systems, combined with our comfortable natural materials, mean you can enjoy a bed that is even more exclusive, flexible and pressure-relieving than before. Quite simply, the Hästens Superia offers a sleeping experience on a whole new level.
The superb craftsmanship and painstaking attention to detail is evident wherever you look at your Hästens bed: the well constructed bed frame, the sturdy, precise stitching of the fabric, the flexible stretch fabric on the top with the Hästens emblem woven in – details that work together to create a bed for life. Thanks to the exclusive manufacturing process and the high quality materials, you get a bed that suits your body perfectly.
Are you dreaming of something out of the ordinary? We are proud to present a round version of our most exclusive frame bed, the Superia , with a full 245 cm diameter.
1BJX LUXURY TOP MATTRESS
- 1. Bolster fabric (100% cotton) jacquard
- 2. Pure cotton & wool mix
- 3. Genuine horsetail hair
- 4. Pure cotton & wool mix
- 5. Genuine horsetail hair
- 6. Pure cotton & wool mix
- 7. Bolster fabric (100% cotton) jacquard
- 8. Bolster fabric (100% cotton) jacquard
- 9. Pure cotton & wool mix
- 10. Genuine horsehair
- 11. Pure cotton & wool mix
- 12. Pocket spring system, 15 cm high, individually sprung with firmer springs around the edges and reinforced corner springs. Flax corner padding.
- 13. Natural flax
- 14. Hästens bonell system, 13 cm high
- 15. Natural flax
- 16. 16.8 cm high solid Swedish pine frame with finger joints. Cotton under lining that prevents dust from entering the bed from below and makes the underside of the bed easy to vacuum.